Dark Mode On WhatsApp Web can be enabled. WhatsApp is one of the famous social networking applications. Also, everyone who is having a smartphone with them uses this app. www. whatsapp web.com is the website for desktop. This app was owned by Facebook messaging is free to use, also a hundred percent secure, and even incredibly versatile.
What is WhatsApp Web?
WhatsApp Web is the desktop version of the app. By scanning the QR code you can access your WhatsApp on your desktop. Moreover, the desktop version was launched by WhatsApp in 2015. Previously before 2015 only in mobile, you can use WhatsApp on desktop or Pc you cannot access. While you are using the desktop version data on mobile should be on. For the user of iPhone, open the WhatsApp app on your device. Then go to “Settings” and next to “WhatsApp Web/Desktop”. Now the box will appear ready to scan your desktop screen. Also, the WhatsApp business account can even be used in the desktop version.
If the data connection is lost you cannot use whatsapp on desktop. You cannot make voice calls or video calls on the desktop version. Also, you cannot use whatsapp by keeping your mobile away from the laptop or computer. If the mobile gets switched off- you can’t use the WhatsApp desktop version. The messages you send or to be received get synced between your phone and computer, and also you can see your messages on both devices. Now Coming to privacy and security you will not miss any single text or call. There is an option in the desktop app is you can log out if you want. Even if you forget to log out you do not need to worry. You can get logged out using your mobile.
Actually, WhatsApp has a theme of white. The background screen of WhatsApp is white in color. Later after many updations, a dark theme is available. Dark is nothing but changing the background color of the home screen to black. The use of making white theme to dark is it is easy to use in low light conditions. It also reduces the strain of eyes and battery consumption.
However, Google has confirmed that using dark mode on OLED screens has been a huge help for battery life. Both in iOS and Android versions, this theme is available. Even Facebook Messenger, Viber, Youtube, and Instagram. In January 2020 WhatsApp has launched dark mode in it.
Dark Mode On WhatsApp Web
Following are the steps to be followed for enabling dark mode on WhatsApp web:
- Firstly, type “www. whatsapp web.com” on the chrome browser of your Laptop or Pc or Mac or Computer.
- Click Enter. There you click on WhatsApp Web.
- Here you can see a barcode.
- Then Open WhatsApp on your Mobile.
- Click on the three dots. Then select “WhatsApp web”.
- Now, scan the Barcode which is on the screen of your Mac or Pc or Laptop, or Computer.
- Click on the More or three dots that are at the top right side of your screen.
- Now Tap on the “settings” icon.
- There you can see a list of features namely, Profile, Notifications, Theme, Chat Wall Paper, Blocked, Keyboard Shortcuts, and Help.
- Tap on the third feature “Theme”.
- You can see a pop-up window with three options. Choose a theme- Light, Dark.
- Tap on “Dark”.
- Thus your WhatsApp on desktop becomes black.
Dark mode On WhatsApp In Mobile
Below are the steps to be followed to enable dark mode on WhatsApp mobile
- The first step is to open WhatsApp on your mobile whether it is Android or iOS.
- Now Click on three dots or More which is the top right corner of the screen.
- Then, select the “settings” icon.
- There you can see your Profile, Account, Chats, Notifications, Storage and data, Help, and Invite a friend features.
- Now, Click on Chats. There you will find Display, and Chat settings, and so on.
- Under the display, you will find a Theme and Wallpaper.
- Tap on the “Theme”. Here comes the pop-up.
- Choose a theme- Dark and Light. These will be seen on the screen of your mobile.
- Click On “Dark”. Thus your WhatsApp on the mobile becomes black.