Extract Audio From Video can be done using some methods. However, while you are watching a movie or tv show you may like music. That music can be extracted from the video on windows 10.
About Windows 10
Windows 10 is the version released in 2015. Most of the laptops, computers are operating on this version. This new version combines features from those two previous installments to suit the users in a better way.
Also, the most notable change in Windows 10 is that Microsoft replaced the Start screen tiles from Windows 8. It brought back the Start Menu. Also, they removed vertical toolbars that display the sides of the screen. Moreover, for all users of laptops and computers in this version is easier to use.
Ways To Extract Audio From Video
Below are the methods or ways by which the audio can be extracted from the video.
1.VLC Media Player
Everyone is aware of this application on windows. It has multiple operational features. However, it is one of the popular media players used by many people. The application is so simple with a blank playing screen along with some buttons. By using this application you can extract music from the video. Below are the steps of extraction.
- Firstly, open the application on your Pc or laptop of windows 10.
- You will find the “Media” option. It is at the top left corner of the screen. Tap on that option.
- Now, tap on “Convert/Save”. Then another dialog box gets displayed, tap on “Open media”.
- Here you click on add and then select a video.
- To confirm tap on open and then click on convert or save.
- Now, select the type of audio file you want to convert like MP3, FLAC, and so on.
- Now, choose the destination folder audio bitrate( to higher, to lower) and then tap on start.
- In this way, you can extract audio from video.
Audacity is open-source and free software. Moreover, it is a more reliable digital audio editor and recording software. Using the tools lets the users extract audio from the video file. It is available on Operating systems like Mac, Linux, and Windows. Following are the steps to extract audio:
- The first step is to launch the audacity software on Pc.
- Then, tap on the “File”. Which is at the top-left corner of the screen.
- From the results displayed select “Import”.
- Then select the video file from which you are thinking to extract the audio.
- Now, choose the portion of the audio to get extracted from a video.
- Again tap on the “File” option and then select the “Export” button from the context menu.
- Select the output audio format of the file. Later choose the location where you want to save.
- Then, tap on the “Save” button.
- Remember one thing if you want to create an MP3 you have to install ” FFmpeg Library” on your windows 10 Pc.
3. Free Video To MP3 Converter
As the name indicates it converts video files to audio. It is user-friendly and has a simple program. The size of the application is just 2.3 MB. It can be installed quickly and also supports various audio and video formats. Below are the steps to convert video files to audio files.
- Open the application on windows 10 Pc.
- Tap on the “Add” button. It is at the top left corner of the screen.
- Now, select the video you want to convert to audio.
- Then, choose the audio format to which it has to be exported. It can be done by clicking the “Convert To” option in the bottom left.
- Now, you can select the destination folder.
- Here by default, the files are stored in form of Documents folders.
- Finally, tap on the “Start” button. It starts converting video files to audio files. It takes only a few seconds of time to convert and export it.
- By using this app and process you can easily convert any video file to an audio file.
While you are watching a video in windows10 and the audio is so impressive. By using the apps mentioned above you can easily convert or extract the audio from the video. Moreover, it is an easy process. Also, you can convert any number of files to audio. Even the audio can be saved in the required format on your computer.