Hamachi Not Working can be fixed. Many of them play Minecraft games using Hamachi. If Hamachi does not work then the users cannot access Minecraft games. However, there are some methods to fix it.
Hamachi is the Virtual Private Network(VPN) software. This can be used to play games of Minecraft. However, it is a powerful app and is built for the average user. Here in the Minecraft game people from different places plays the game. Many of them faced the issue that Hamachi is unable to connect with Minecraft.
Minecraft is a popular video game developed by Mojang studios. The players of the game experience a fully procedural 3D world. Moreover, it is a sandbox 3D game with no specific goals to accomplish. Gameplay is always will be in the first-person perspective by default. But most of the players have the option for a third-person perspective.
The world of the game is always composed of rough 3D objects namely cubes and fluids and commonly called “blocks”. Moreover, they represent various materials, such as dirt, stone, ores, tree trunks, water, and lava. The gameplay revolves around picking up and placing the objects.
Solve Hamachi Not Working With Minecraft
By using some methods you can fix the Himachi not working with the Minecraft problem:
1. Update Minecraft
Below are the steps to update the application:
- Firstly open the application Minecraft Launcher.
- Then tap on “options” in the Minecraft launcher window.
- Now, tap on “Force Update” shown below.
- Lastly, click on the “Done” option.
- By updating if any bugs are available then they can be fixed.
- Now try to connect Hamachi software to Minecraft and check is it working.
2. IPV4 Address
Check whether you are using the correct IP address for Himachi or not. If you are not then try to get that. One of the tricks is simply to click next to the power button on the Hamachi interface. Then, copy the IPv4 address.
the second trick to get the correct Ip address is by command prompt. Open the command prompt app and then type the following command.
Then, you can view the correct IP address. Now, copy it and then open the server properties file. This folder can be found on Minecraft and open. Here you paste the copied IP address after “server-ip=” without spaces. Now, save it as serverproperties and remove the dot and then try again.
- Firstly tap on the “Cortana” search box.
- Then, enter “firewall” in the search box.
- There you select ” Windows Defender Firewall”.
- Here you tap on “Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall”. Then, you can see many options under it.
- Now, you click on the “Change settings” button.
- You select the “Private” and “Public” checkboxes for jawaw.exe.
- Finally, tap on the “Ok” button.
4. Metric Value Setting
To adjust the IPV4 interface the metric value should be set. below are the steps of that
- Firstly, you press the “Windows + S” keyboard shortcut.
- Then, type the “network” in the search box.
- Now, tap on “View network connections” to open the applet in the shot directly.
- Here you right-click on the Himachi network and then select “Properties”.
- There you choose “Internet Protocol Version 4” on the “Networking tab”, and click the Properties button.
- Now, tap on the “Advanced” option on the “General” tab to open the window in the shot directly below.
- Here you deselect the “Automatic metric” checkbox if required.
- Enter “1” as the new value in the “Interface metric” checkbox.
- Finally, tap the “ok” button to close the windows.
ALSO READ – How to Download Nintendo Wii Games Free in 2021?
Hamachi not working with Minecraft is been fixed. Some methods which can be used to fix the issue are given here. About hamachi and Minecraft is also mentioned above. Follow them and fix it carefully to play games along with your friends.