Payments On WhatsApp can be made securely. In 2020, November 5 the NPCI(National Payments Corporation of India) gave permission to make payments through this social networking app. Also, it is very much useful for the common man.
How To Setup Bank Account On WhatsApp?
The money can be transferred from one person to another using whatsapp. You can also pay your bills using this app. The process of setting up the bank account is given below:
- Open the WhatsApp app on your Mobile.
- Click on three dots. These are the right top corner of the screen.
- Tap on the option called “Payments”.
- Then, click on “Add Payment Method”.
- Here you can see a small notification. Click on “Accept and Continue”.
- Now, a list of banks will be seen. Select the bank account which is linked to your whatsapp mobile number.
- Also, if you are having two bank accounts, go for one now.
- Then you will receive an Sms for verification purposes.
- After completing verification, you have to set up a UPI PIN for making payments.
- Make sure that your UPI PIN is not shared with anyone.
How To Make Payments On WhatsApp?
Below are the steps to make payments on WhatsApp.Follow each and every step for getting clarity on making payment:
- Firstly, setting up the bank account and UpI pin is completed.
- Now, you want to send money to anyone in your whatsapp contact list. Open their contact.
- Then, on the chat option, select a payment option.
- Enter the amount. Then, type your UPI PIN for sending money.
- Once the PIN is entered, the money will be transferred to the receiver’s bank account.
- If the person is not on your WhatsApp contact list. Then you can send to the person’s UPI Id of other platforms like Google Tez, Phone pay, and so on.
- For those also same process. Type their UPI id and then enter the amount.
- Type the PIN then the person receives money to his respected account.
- At shops, you can scan the QR code and can make payments.
- If the sender does not have WhatsApp pay, then also you can receive money.
- But, you have to share your UPI Id with him. Then he will send money and you will be receiving it.
Money can be transferred from one person to another person using the WhatsApp payments option. By scanning the QR code one can receive payments. These are safe and secure. Even Dark mode can be enabled for both whatsapp and whatsapp web. Most people are using WhatsApp on their smartphones. The process of setting a bank account is also easy.
Like everything including technology improves day by day. Payments are also done using digital transactions. So by this one can pay anywhere the exact amount without waiting for any change from others. These are more secure because you need not worry about robberies that are going outside. Even how much amount you are carrying anyone does not know. So feel free for making transactions digitally.