Google Calendar has recently received support for Dark Mode. But, not everyone knows how to enable it. So, in this article, I’m gonna show you how you can enable it inside your Google Calender application.
Steps to enable Dark Mode in Google Calender
Let’s break this into a few steps. For every step demonstrated here, you can find a visual representation of the same. Look for the marked areas for a better understanding.
1. Open the Google Calender application & find “Menu” from the top left corner.
2. After Menu opens, scroll down to the bottom & click on “Settings“.
3. Inside “Settings“, click on “General“.
4. Select “Theme” inside the General menu.
5. Change the option from “Light” to “Dark“.
That’s it! Now your calender will use the Dark Theme instead of the traditional white one. If you have an AMOLED screen by the way, this may end up saving you some Battery. Here’s how it looks, once applied.
I hope you were able to understand the process & successfully enable Dark Mode in Google Calender. Let us know what else you’ll like to learn on HowToCrazy. Also. share this article with those who are looking for this solution as well. If you have any other questions, drop them in the comments section below.