Linking Aadhar card with your bank account is mandatory these days. It’s a rule that the government has created & you need to do it right now if you haven’t yet. So, if you want to link your Aadhar card with SBI bank account but, don’t know how, we have a step-by-step solution to that. Just follow the below steps & you can link your Aadhar card with your State Bank of India account within a few minutes.
Steps to link Aadhar with SBI Bank Account online
- Go to the Official Website of SBI Bank
- Go to “Personal Banking” > “Login“
- Login with your net banking “User ID” and “Password”.
- Go to “My Account” > “Update Aadhaar with Bank accounts(CIF)”.
- You’ll need to re-enter your password to start the Registration Process.
- Enter your Aadhar number in the fields that just opened.
- Click on “Submit” to finish the registration process.
- A message confirming the successful Aadhar linking will pop out.
That’s it! You’ve now successfully linked your bank account with Aadhar card. Although systems can change & in the future, if you’re unable to link your Aadhar using this process, just let us know in the comments section & we’ll try our best to help you out with the updated process.
Read Next: How To Apply For PAN Card Online