To Vote is our right and we have all the rights to choose who will lead the country to wellbeing and prosperity. So it very important for every person above 18 years to vote and select a suitable leader. Here in this article, we get to know How To Register To Vote #India.
There are people in our country who do not vote and think it is just one vote, what difference is it going to make. But the reality is even one vote makes a huge difference and can make or break the country’s future.
Also, Read :
Below are the steps to Register (Offline),
- The first and most important thing is He or She must be 18 years and above and also a citizen of the country
- The next step for registering voter Card is to fill the Form 6.
- The application containing copies which need to be given in the presence of a concerned officer from the election department. You need to submit any 1 of the documents like Passport, Driving License, Pan Card, Student Identification Card.
Below are the steps to Register to Vote (Online),
- Visit the National Voter’s Service Portal.
- Click ‘Apply Online For Registration of New Voter’
- – With Form 6 a new window will open.
- – Fill the form and submit it.
So now we are sure you know how important it is to vote and also we learn How To Register To Vote #India.