In Samsung Mobiles there is an option called split-screen. Where the option is used for multitasking purposes. The split-screen option is available not only for Samsung mobiles. But also for another company mobiles even.
Split-screen is that the visible division of the screen, traditionally in half. The screen’s frame may be a seamless view of reality, similar to that of the human eye. In film making, split-screen is also one of the techniques that allow one actor to appear twice in one scene. This technique has been used to portray twins in such films specifically Wonder Man (1945), The Dark Mirror (1946), and many more.
Samsung offers the latest Samsung Smart TV with features like Multiple Voice Assistants, Kids TV, PC Mode, New Content Guide, Two-Way Sharing & many more.
The split-screen will also be simulated in video games. Most notably Fahrenheit where it is used to allow a player to stay track of multiple simultaneous elements relevant to the gameplay. The split screen has also been used extensively in samsung tv . Newscasts usually show two reporters in a split-screen frame.
Split screens also are common in advertising, usually to show comparison. A number of music videos have created inventive use of split-screen presentations. Video and film director Michel Gondry has made extensive use of split-screen techniques in his videos. This type of screen is used in motor racing, particularly during safety car pit stops.
Split-screen in Samsung mobile
Multi-Window mode, or multitasking, permits you to view two apps side-by-side on a split screen. For the latest and compatible android versions, a split-screen option is out there. Only, some applications in mobile support to view in split-screen mode. All the applications do not support that type of view. Let us look at it.
For Android 10.0 Version
- Go to the “recent” opened apps page on your mobile.
- Top of the recent app, open the “settings” app icon to view split-screen mode.
- Then choose the option “open-in split-screen view”.
- Tap on the secondary app you want to view in the split-screen view.
- Now, we have to adjust the size of the two apps.
- For that, simply hold down the blue horizontal line and then drag it up or down accordingly.
- If you want to “Exit” the view. Then tap on your recent or home button then select cross mark.
For Android 11.0 OS Version
- Tap the “recent” apps page on your mobile.
- Top of the recent app there would be an icon called “messaging”.
- Then select and open that app, tap on “open in split-screen view”.
- Choose a secondary app from “edge panel”.
- Tap on the app you want to view in split-screen mode.
- Open and adjust the size of the two apps.
- Drag the blue line up or down to adjust the app size.
For Android 9.0 Version
- It is a “Pie” type version.
- Tap on the “recent” apps page.
- Select an app icon you wish to see in split-screen view.
- Tap on the “Open split-screen view”.
- To complete the Split Screen View, tap or search on the secondary application.
- Then adjust the size by dragging the blue horizontal line up or down.
- To exit the split-screen view tap on the cross mark.
Samsung Mobiles with split-screen view
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 uses a software overlay. Which, allows you to display two apps side by side. Also, to set up them side-by-side multitasking on your Galaxy S10.
- The Samsung A50 uses a split-screen view.
- Also, galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 ultra have this option.
- S10e, S10+, Note10, and Note10+ make you view two apps side by side on a split screen.
Apps like Chrome, whats app, gallery or albums, youtube, videos, photoshop, and instagram.Also, apps like messaging, calling, calendar, amazon, play store, google maps, google, and what’s app. These apps support split-screen views. Some of the apps do not support that view.