If you have a baby in your house then it is obvious to have cloth diapers. The to wash cloth diaper is quite simple which you can do it within a few minutes You can also wash cloth diapers by following the instruction given by the manufacturer but it can be a harder way. You can also give the diaper laundry but it is difficult because first you have to find the laundry and it will cost more. If you want to save some money then follow the instruction given below. In this article, you will find details about the best and easy ways to wash cloth diapers. Also, here are step by step guide for how to wash cloth diapers.
Steps To Wash Cloth Diapers At Home
1. Washing it by hands
- Collect all the cloth diaper which are dirty.
- Get a bucket and place it in the toilet(use a 5-gallon bucket).
- Buy an eco-friendly detergent to washcloths.
- Put the detergent into the bucket and add some water.
- Use a spoon or sprayer to get rid of solid items.
- Then soak the diapers in the bucket for some time.
2. Washing it in the washing machine
- Collect enough diapers to load in the washing machine.
- Also, don’t forget to pre-wash from detergent before putting it in the washing machine to remove excess dirt.
- Now, put it in the washing machine. Do not use fabric softener it will reduce the absorbancy properties of the diapers.
- Use hot water in the washing machine it will keep the diaper soft.
- After washing dry the diaper.
- Fold it and keep it for reuse.