Captain Tsubasa (Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team) (aka Flash Kicker) is based on a popular Japanese Manga. The manga became quite famous in its time & it has even inspired many football players in real life. The game can be played in both single & multiplayer modes. There is a Story Mode that is completely based on the storyline of the manga. The multiplayer mode can be played as teams where multiple players around the world join forces to compete against other teams. If you want to play Captain Tsubasa for Android on your PC regardless of if you use Windows & Mac, keep reading the rest of this article.
Download and Play Captain Tsubasa on Windows or macOS Powered PC
To start off, you have to install Bluestacks on your PC (instructions at the end of this article). If you already have Bluestacks installed Go to Step 2 (Point 2 of Step 2 includes instructions to install Bluestacks as a part of the process).
After installing Bluestacks, you can now play the “Captain Tsubasa” game on your PC by just clicking on the link given below.
To download “Captain Tsubasa” & play it on your PC, Click Here
Download “Captain Tsubasa” On Your Windows or macOS Powered PC
- When you visit the link above, you will find downloading options for “Captain Tsubasa”.
- Click on “Open Captain Tsubasa in Bluestacks“. In case you want to Install Bluestacks as a part of the same process, click on “Download Captain Tsubasa on PC“.
- Sign in with your Google account (In case you haven’t logged in already. Will be required when you’re doing it for the first time.)
- Once you’re signed in, it will take you to the “Captain Tsubasa” Play Store page. (If it doesn’t, click on the game icon with a download icon on top of it on the Blustacks home page)
- Click on “Install“.
- Once the downloading & installing is done, click on “Open“
That’s it. Now enjoy the game. Also, you can share your feedback for the game Captain Tsubasa in our comment section below.
What Is Bluestacks & How To Install It To Enjoy More Games on PC?
Bluestacks is an Android Emulator that is designed to allow Android and iOS apps and games on PCs. Most of the players in the world play these games in a PC for better quality and convenience. But, to play these Android games on PC you have to download Bluestacks.
Bluestacks Downloading Process
- Go to any Browser and open “www.bluestacks.com“
- Click on the Download Bluestacks (You can also download from this link. Once the link opens, click on “Download Captain Tsubasa on PC”)
- After downloading click on the BlueStacks installer .exe file.
- Install Bluestacks on your PC by following the simple on-screen instructions (these are the same steps that you perform to install any Windows app).
- Follow the instructions to successfully Download Bluestacks
- Now, the installation may take a few minutes based on how powerful your PC is.