Playlist Cover On Spotify can be changed. Firstly, the Spotify app gave permission only for desktop users. Later on, it gave permission for Android and iOS users. The playlist can be created for ourselves. Also, the Spotify app itself has the inbuilt option of playlists.
About Spotify App
However, everyone is aware of the Spotify music application. The playlists namely – trending Telugu songs, Bollywood hits, Top songs, and more. You can create your own playlist and add songs to it. You can add one Hindi song, Tamil song, Kannada song, and more also. However, the playlist cover photo can be changed.
It is a famous music trending application used by many people. Moreover, it has millions of downloads in the play store and apple app store. This application can be used on any device namely- mac, Android mobile, iPhone, Laptop, Tablet. With one account of Spotify, you can log in on any device for using the Spotify app.
What is a Playlist?
The playlist is the list of audio recordings or music. These can be added by ourselves. According to our taste and interest, we add different types of songs to one playlist. They can be listened to in a queued manner or by shuffling. Even you can listen to the same song more times.
The “Playlist” word is first started out in the radio stations. according to them, a playlist means the list of songs that can be played for a whole day. A good playlist should have 20 to 25 songs.
How To Change a Playlist Cover On Spotify?
One can change the playlist cover photo on the Spotify app. Below is the process of changing the cover photo.
For Android Users
- Firstly, open the Spotify application on your android mobile.
- Then, open the playlist which you want to change the image.
- There on the top right corner, you will find “three vertical dots”. Tap on them.
- After that, it will display certain options. From them, you select ” Edit Playlist”.
- Now, another screen gets opened. There you will find “Change image” then tap on it.
- Then you will get two options displayed. “Take Photo” and “Choose photo”.
- From those, you select anyone.
- After selecting the image or taking a photo and then tap on “Use Image”. This option can be seen at the bottom.
- Now, tap on “Save”. which is at the top right.
For iPhone Users
- As you know the first step is to open the Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Then, go for a playlist that you want to change the existing image.
- After that tap on the horizontal three dots which are under the playlist cover picture.
- Then some of the options get displayed. From those you tap on “Edit”.
- On the next screen, you will find “Change Image”. Then, tap on it.
- After tapping you will get three options displayed.
- From them click on “Choose from library”.
- From the images, you have in your gallery select any image that you want to see as the cover photo to your playlist.
- However, if you want to crop the photo do it and then tap on “Choose’. Which is in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Finally, tap on “save”. Thus the image you desire can be seen on the playlist.
On Desktop Users
- On the desktop on which the Spotify app is installed.
- After that launch the app.
- Go to the playlist you want to change the image.
- Place your mouse on the playlist cover photo.
- You can see the “Choose photo” or “Edit image” option with the background blurred.
- Tap on that and then select the image from your desktop.
- Then, tap on “open”.
- Now, tap on the “save” to set the custom cover photo you desired.
The Playlist Cover On Spotify can be changed on any device. However, the steps to change the image are given here clearly. Moreover, it is a very easy process to change. about Spotify application and playlist are also mentioned here. By following each and every step carefully you can change the image.
Read Article: Spotify Premium APK 8.6.42 (2021) (Unlocked) Download