How To Hide Photos On Facebook? This is the major question to people who use Facebook for the first time. Also to the people who are not aware of how to set it properly this article will be useful.
How To Hide Photos On Facebook?
Follow the below steps to hide your photos from others:
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile or from your chrome browser.
- Their display log-in credentials.
- Enter them and log in to the Facebook app.
- Tap on the “Photos” tab.
- There comes the list of photos you posted already.
- Select the photo you want to hide. It opens in its pop-up window.
- Tap on “Edit”. Here comes the editing options.
- Select the “Audience Selector” button.
- Tap on “Only Me” to hide that photo from others.
- If there is no such option, this means that the photo you selected is one of your albums.
- So to hide that photo Click on the “Privacy” tap on “Done Editing” to finish hiding the photo.
- In this way How To Hide Photos On Facebook issue is solved.
Facebook is one of the social networking applications. The CEO of Facebook is Mark Zuckerberg. It is available in 111 languages. It is used by almost everyone in this world. Every individual has a Facebook account. This app has certain features. This app connects people from far places in one place. Using this app, you can share ideas, information, useful content, photos, and videos of yours with others.
Top Features of Facebook are given below:
You can find friends on Facebook only if you send friend requests to others. If the person accepts the friend request then you both become friends and can share whatever you want through this. It has the option “Decline”. It means he is not accepting your friend request. He can also hide or not now the request. So that the person sees your request in the future. There is even another option called “delete”, for deleting requests. But, the sender can resend the request. This is called “friending” on Facebook.
A person can remove a user from “one’s friend. It is called “unfriending”. Many people follow unfriend or de-friend in Facebook app. The profiles also have advanced privacy features. It restricts content to certain users, such as non-friends or persons on a specific list.
Inbox and Messages:
Facebook messenger is a chatting app. It has an Instant messaging service and software application. The feature called “chat” is introduced in 2008. But, it came into the process in 2011. With this app, you can send messages to your friends who are in other countries far from you.
The Facebook app allows voice calls as well as video calls. Also, it allows users to tap and hold a message to add a reaction through an emoji. Even users in group conversations can type “@” to give a particular user a notification.
If there are your school friends on Facebook. You can create a group of school friends. In a group, you can share links, media, events, questions, documents, and links. It has different types of privacy settings:
- Open- It means the group and its members are open to the public.
- Secret- It means the group and its members are secret. It is visible only to the person who gets an invitation to join the group.
Likes and Reactions:
Like button is easy interaction with photos, updates, links, stories, and comments shared by your friends. It also displays the number of likes by users on a particular image. Later on, it is extended to comments even. This app allows users to long-press on the like button, for an option to use one of five pre-defined emotions, including “haha”, “Love”, “Sad”, “Happy”, or “Angry”.
A timeLine shows the date, time, and year of the post. “Cover” photos were introduced, taking up a significant portion of the top of pages, and a redesigned display of personal information such as friends, likes, and photos appeared on the left-hand side, while story posts appeared on the right. The new design introduced flexible sizing for story posts in the feed, along with more prominent location and photo placement. The Timeline also encouraged scrolling, with constantly loading story posts of users’ pasts.