PAN (Permanent Account Number) is a 10 character alphanumeric code that is needed for all Income Tax related work including stuff like Tax Return & more. It’s even needed to open bank accounts & in many more places. So, if you don’t have a PAN card already, you need to get one now. You can definitely do it online so, to save you some time & to make it easier, we’ve noted down the process below,
Steps to apply for PAN Card online
- Go to NSDL’s Website
- Choose the “Application Type” & “Category”
- Fill up the “Applicant Information”
- Type the captcha exactly as it is.
- Click on “Submit”
- On the next page select the mode of payment and finish the payment process.
- Send the required documents to NSDL
That’s it. That’s literally how to apply for PAN Card online. Now, the PAN will reach your home but, it may take some time. Anyway, systems can change so, if you face any difficulties or see major differences in the process sometime in the future, just let us know in the comments section below & we’ll try out best to guide you through the new process.